Popular posts from this blog
BE WHO YOU ARE
Good morning friend Ad you all know I am by name Abdullahi Muhammed Jemilu { The servant Of God, the praise worthy Handsome acttractive} A.K.A the boy of peace. **I am here to give a little multivational words. *The title is Be who you are.*** Good morning once again , you're all welcome to the future leaders group. No matter who you are , were you from or your tribe either you're from village or city don't hide your identity, so many people has lost a lot of things all in the name of pretending to be somebody else . what a great loss!! There was a day I went to abuja with one of my friend , the both of us are seeking for electrical work at a site located at muko opposite tipper garage so on our way going we were both speaking our tribe together on moving closer to the site the boy stop me and told me that I should not tell them my real tribe incase if they asked I should say that am another tribe , but I asked him why he...
Comments
Post a Comment